- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms, sitting room large renovated bathroom, hall, utility room, Long Kitchen/diner/ south facing garden room with door overlooking gardens
- ¾ acre garden
- Large private car park
- Gas central heating
- Charming eccentric Listed Building from 1884
- With new long extension for kitchen and Breakfast room
- Views over the lovely country of Helford Conservation area
- Perfectly sited for exploration of Falmouth and Helford area
- 15 mins from good beaches.
- A quiet and charming base in beautiful country but close to all facilities.
Bosvathick Garden Cottage was built in 1884 in the grounds of a country house owned by the same family since 1760. Today the renovated and modernised cottage has its own entrance, large private parking and gardens of ¾ of an acre. Although it is a listed historic building with quirky stonework and layout, a big central chimney, a pyramidal hipped roof with fish scale slates, rusticated quoins a timber clad extension, it has been renovated to retain historic features and meet modern standards. Like other houses on the estate the renovation was carried out by a team that has won over a dozen design awards.
Garden Cottage has an entrance hall, sitting room (with wood burning stove and free wood) two bedrooms, a large shower room, utility room and long kitchen with a breakfast room beyond. The newly fitted kitchen has a solid oak planked floor, wooden panelling and seating and a door to the south facing garden. The hob is gas operated; the oven is electric; there are two fridges, a dishwasher and a washing machine. There is gas fired central heating to all rooms.
The large south facing garden of lawns has many large trees with fields beyond the garden. There is a tree house at the far end of the garden. Dogs are welcome.